Lab Scale Process Vessels
PendoTECH offers different process vessels for benchtop use.
There are the PendoTECH Lab Scale Process Vessels designed for use at atmospheric pressure that feature conical bottoms with low point drains and available in several sizes from 140mL to 2 Liters. Their features help enable high concentration factors in a tangential flow filtration (TFF) process because of their Low Holdup Volume.
For lab scale constant-pressure filtration experiments, PendoTECH offers a 800mL constant pressure vessel with a range of features including a precision pressure regulator from 2 to 60psi, a pressure relief valve for safety, and a high pressure shut-off valve
Pressurized Lab Vessel for Filtration Experiments
The PendoTECH Pressure Vessel with Regulated Pressure Source is a 800mL constant pressure vessel designed for use in lab scale constant pressure filtration experiment. It has with a range of features for ease of use, safety, and performance. including a precision pressure regulator from 2 to 60psi, a pressure relief valve for safety, and a high pressure shut-off valve. It is an accessory to the PendoTECH Normal Flow Filter Screening System when using the constant pressure tab in the software to collect the weight versus time data that the software uses to predict filter capacity per the Vmax model. However, it can be used independent of that system to generate data with other means.
The PendoTECH Lab Scale Process Vessels are available in three different sizes and they all feature Low Holdup Volume. This enables a minimum working volume that can assist in facilitate maximizing concentration factors. There are for use at atmospheric pressure and feature conical bottoms with low point drains and available in sizes of 140mL, 600mL, and 2 Liters. Their features help enable high concentration factors in a tangential flow filtration (TFF) process and all feature the critical ability of mixing at the base as the product is concentrated in the vessel.
They are made of transparent polysulfone that enables viewing of contents and it is also compatible with NaOH that is often used is a sanitization process.
Small Scale Vessels
- Designed with a conical base and low-point drain that minimizes liquid hold-up
- Female luer lock outlet at base; this facilitates easy integration to any process flow path
- Lid with 3 holes easily inserts into vessel – 2 holes for placement of dip tubes and one for venting
- Locator at flat bottom for stir bar for process mixing
- Transparent with graduation marks for accurate process volume measurement
- Made of polysulfone which is compatible with many chemicals including sodium hydroxide
- Available in 2 different sizes of 600mL and 140mL
- Buffer feed & retentate tubes can be positioned to deliver liquid to the bottom
- Top and base attached by sanitary clamps, for easy cleaning
- Stand with adjustable legs for different stir plates
- Vessel made of polysulfone
- Removable collars for tube adjustment/removal
- Spare hole for venting or recycle
- Conical base with low point drain
- Stir bar locator in the center of the base