PendoTECH in the Press
As a leader in bioprocessing systems and operations, we are honored to share information about PendoTECH’s industry-leading technological advancements for biopharmaceutical processing and research applications.
Review our library of press releases below to read about our latest cost-saving product innovations, as well as announcements highlighting company milestones.
In addition to press announcements, PendoTECH is proud to have been featured in numerous advertisements and trade publication articles. Please reference the archives below to learn more.
- METTLER TOLEDO Announces Acquisition of PendoTECH (March 2021)
- Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (NYSE: MTD) announced that it completed the acquisition of PendoTECH (March 2021)
- PendoTECH Launches New Port Plate to Adapt Single Use Sensors for Use in Flexible BioProcess Containers (April 3,2020)
- PendoTECH Launches 5 Station Tangential Flow Filtration Screening System at the BPI Conference and Exhibition Part of Biotech Week Boston (September 5, 2017)
- PendoTECH Launches New Sanitary Flange Sensor for Critical Bioprocess Operations (June 2, 2014)
- PendoTECH Launches New In-line Single Use Conductivity Sensors for Critical Bioprocess Operations
- PendoTECH Launches Virus-Depth Filtration System With Real-Time Process Monitoring & Management
- Growth Fuels Expansion as PendoTECH Relocated New Jersey Headquarters
- PendoTECH Single Use Process Sensors Reduce the Environmental Impact of Critical Bioprocess Operations
- System to Effectively Screen Filters for Different Bioprocess Operations Can Dramatically Reduce Costs (January 15, 2009)
- New PendoKIT Custom Configurable Control System to Automate Processes Using Single Use Process Bags and Tubing (May 1, 2005)
- Product Images
- UV Absorbance
- Temperature Sensors
- Pressure Sensors
- Conductivity Sensor Monitor
As a leading authority in bioprocessing systems — particularly single-use technology — PendoTECH is proud to have authored several articles in bioprocessing trade publications that discuss emerging trends in the industry. Click on Articles to read about them.